Are you searching for your purpose in life?
Are you looking for a new direction?
Are you reevaluating your priorities?
Are you craving more meaning in your life?
You aren’t the only one! All of us search, at one time or another, for the focus that engages us in our life and our work.
Figuring out your focus can be challenging.
- You may not be completely clear what you enjoy
- You may know you enjoy many things but you can’t pinpoint your main focus
- You may have had a focus that isn’t feeling solid any more
What Does the Purpose Clarity Program Do?
As a result of working through the Purpose Clarity Program you will have:
- More clarity about who you are and what gives you a sense of meaning
- A clear statement of your purpose
- Ideas about how you might bring purpose to your life through your work or service
- An action plan to help you do just that
Who Benefits from the Purpose Clarity Program?
You will benefit most from the Purpose Clarity if you are:
* Wrestling with a life situation or transition – You may be:
- Going through a major life transition, a personal awakening, or reinventing yourself after an illness, divorce, job loss, relocation, or disaster
- Reclaiming/rediscovering your identify
- Identifying your future direction now that you aren’t working
- Dealing with changes in the composition of your family – empty nesters, parents of boomerang children, etc
* Trying to make a critical career decision – You may be a:
- Graduating senior or recent graduate
- Seeking a job or changing careers
- Returning to work after a stint of stay-at-home parenting, caregiving, or illness
- Evaluating your retirement options
- Relocating military spouse or military personnel re-entering the civilian world
* Deciding about your academic future -You may be:
- Trying to declare your major
- Figuring out what graduate school program to apply to
- Making a decision to return to school
How Does the Purpose Clarity Program Work?
The Purpose Clarity is a five-part coaching program that allows you to convert your passions and interests into your purpose and direction.
- Part 1: Preparing the Way
- Part 2: Identify your passions and interests.
- Part 3: Brainstorm up to 40 ideas.
- Part 4: Synthesize your top ten ideas to discover your purpose.
- Part 5: Create a plan for how to bring your purpose to life.
“I signed up for this class because I was stuck in a rut and was lost with where I envisioned my life going. I discovered that in order to be successful and happy, you need to find your passion. Discovering what it is that makes you unique. Sometimes you already know what you are, but at times we need validity that we are on the correct path. I walked away with more insight and more confidence in myself and what I do.”
Brian M. California
“Through The Coaching Process, As A Skilled An Intuitive Coach, Lisa R Murray Facilitated In Helping To Stretch My Thinking. I Felt Listened To, Encouraged, Celebrated And Never Judged. Her Gentle Coaching And Softly Probing Questions Helped Me To Examine Situations And Look At Some Things Differently. She Helped Me To Understand That Some Risks Are Not That Threatening If They Help Achieve A Desired Result. Having Done The “values” Exercise I Now Use Them As A Measure Of Where I Am, Where Do I Want To Be, And What Do I Need To Do To Be There – My True North.”
~Paula A. Colorado
“I went through very tough period of time in my career and personal life a couple of years ago. I decided to hire a coach but wanted someone who could work with me both personally and professionally. Lisa was the perfect choice. She asked all the right questions to empower me to make some important decisions. She never suggested but simply allowed me to figure it out on my own. I am so grateful for the experience and have continued to work with Lisa when I need the support.”
~Martha B. Santa Maria, CA
“After hitting a milestone birthday and finding that all the things promised from the coming decade were not coming easy to me, I committed myself to 4 months with Lisa to get my life balance in order and work on the art of saying no. Even now, several years later, I hear Lisa’s soothing voice in my head when I am asked to take on something new. The investment in life coaching is invaluable and I truly believe everyone should have a life coach in their corner to navigate an ever changing, fast paced world that does not always share my core values. I am forever grateful to Lisa for her help!”
~ Amy C. Santa Maria, CA
“Working with Lisa helped me prioritize my professional life goals and served as the catalyst for me to re-enter the workforce after a one-year hiatus. Lisa provided a judgment-free safe space with guidance and grace. The Purpose Clarity program provided not only a step-by-step framework to plan my next chapter, but also important retrospection about who I am and what I want in this life. Lisa is encouraging, trustworthy and provides such positive energy that you want to succeed.”
~ Nancy M. Sacramento, CA