Are you searching for your purpose in life?
Are you looking for a new direction?
Are you reevaluating your priorities?
Are you craving more meaning in your life?
You aren’t the only one! All of us search, at one time or another, for the focus that engages us in our life and our work.
Figuring out your focus can be challenging.
- You may not be completely clear what you enjoy
- You may know you enjoy many things but you can’t pinpoint your main focus
- You may have had a focus that isn’t feeling solid any more
What Does the Purpose Clarity Program Do?
As a result of working through the Purpose Clarity Program you will have:
- More clarity about who you are and what gives you a sense of meaning
- A clear statement of your purpose
- Ideas about how you might bring purpose to your life through your work or service
- An action plan to help you do just that
Who Benefits from the Purpose Clarity Program?
You will benefit most from the Purpose Clarity if you are:
* Wrestling with a life situation or transition – You may be:
- Going through a major life transition, a personal awakening, or reinventing yourself after an illness, divorce, job loss, relocation, or disaster
- Reclaiming/rediscovering your identify
- Identifying your future direction now that you aren’t working
- Dealing with changes in the composition of your family – empty nesters, parents of boomerang children, etc
* Trying to make a critical career decision – You may be a:
- Graduating senior or recent graduate
- Seeking a job or changing careers
- Returning to work after a stint of stay-at-home parenting, caregiving, or illness
- Evaluating your retirement options
- Relocating military spouse or military personnel re-entering the civilian world
* Deciding about your academic future -You may be:
- Trying to declare your major
- Figuring out what graduate school program to apply to
- Making a decision to return to school
How Does the Purpose Clarity Program Work?
The Purpose Clarity is a five-part coaching program that allows you to convert your passions and interests into your purpose and direction.
- Part 1: Preparing the Way
- Part 2: Identify your passions and interests.
- Part 3: Brainstorm up to 40 ideas.
- Part 4: Synthesize your top ten ideas to discover your purpose.
- Part 5: Create a plan for how to bring your purpose to life.
“The Purpose Clarity process has been explorative of what I want to do that goes beyond my work to keep discovering who I am enabling me to become a better person & mother”
N.M., Savannah, Georgia